Compatibility OC: 1.5.3, 220.127.116.11,v.1.5.4, v.18.104.22.168, v.22.214.171.124
Versions 126.96.36.199 and older aren't supported anymore. They are included for compatibility only.
Compatible Browsers: IE 8+, FireFox 3+, Safari 4+, Opera, Chrome 4+.
Release date: April 2012
Updated: September 2012
Current Version: 1.1
Template comes loaded with several custom modules:
• Premium OpenCart Theme with a QuickStart Package - The QuickStart package included all the files needed to install latest stable version OpenCart 1.5.x with our template and modules, also the sql dump content included to set the template exactly like we show on the demo site.
• W3C Validation Passed.
• Featured Carousel.
• TG Notus Html - allows you to display 3 columns custom HTML.
• TG Notus Nivo Slideshow - allows you to easily display image. Add as many sliders as you want using default banners manage. Featured: *Beautiful animation effects (15 types). *Customize animation speed, pause time, number of slices, column boxes and row boxes.
• Newsletter subscribe at footer - user can subscribe their mail for newsletter. That mails will added All newsletter Subscribers list in back-end mail Module. Admin can control unsubscribe option.
• TG Notus Update Categories controlled by the admin area - allows you to use banners in your shop home area. We recommend to stick with this option: - 4 images 220px(w)×110px(h)
• TG Notus Footer Module controlled by the admin area - allows you to display informations in OpenCart footer. There are two subtabs - Info, Contact Us.
• TG Notus Control Panel controlled by the admin area - allows you to set default skin (comes with 8 skins).
• TG Notus Footer Payment Images Module controlled by the admin area - Payment images section allows you to put logo (or other) images for the different payment methods. These images appear in the most lower sections of the site's footer. You could specify a link for each image. You can upload images of any size as well, but we recommend to use 50x30 resolution. Images are uploaded the same way like you upload images in catalog.